Membership at Castletroy Golf Club offers you many benefits. The club has excellent facilities, both on the course and in the Clubhouse. We are a club in the truest sense with very active Men’s and Ladies clubs who focus to combine golf with social activities in a unique way. Why not encourage family and friends to consider joining in 2023. Application forms can be downloaded by clicking on the link below.
Some of the benefits of becoming a member include
- Practice Facilities & Club Pro – you’ll get to improve your game on a regular basis with free use of the club’s practice facilities and access to lessons from our resident PGA professional Gary Howie. Gary and the pro shop team are available for all your equipment and coaching needs.
- Unlimited Access to your Home Course – being a member gives you the opportunity to play when you like and generally as often as you like.
- A Great Clubhouse Environment – our clubhouse is a great place for eating, drinking and socialising with your friends.
- Members’ discount – in the pro shop and at the club bar via your loyalty card.
- Gain an official CONGU handicap – by being a member you gain affiliation to Golf Ireland and can attain an official CONGU handicap, giving you the opportunity to play competitions at Castletroy and other courses.
- Meet New People – a chance to meet like-minded people, forming life-long friendships.
- A full calendar of competitions – we offer a wide variety of competitions, both at weekends and midweek.
- A Sense of Belonging – membership of a golf club is a great way to be part of the local community and network with other people from the area.
- Play in Matches against other clubs – as a member of Castletroy Golf Club, you will have the opportunity of representing the Club in matches against other Clubs, in the local area or further afield, whether you are a senior or a junior, man or woman. It is not just low handicap players that play for the Club.
2023 Membership Offer
- No Upfront Entrance Fees
- Annual Payment €1,400 plus levies (Easy payment plan over 10 months)
- Annual payment of €100 as credit on your Loyalty Card
- Full Membership & Voting Rights
- Price Fixed for 10 Years
|Cadet (Under 10 years)||€100|
|Junior (10-17 years)||€220|
|Young Adult (18-23 years)||€263 + Golf Ireland Levy|
|New Intermediate (24-29 years)||€683 + Golf Ireland Levy|
|New Full Member Offer for 2023 membership||€1,400 + Levies|